Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Missha Acetone-Free Nail Polish Remover [review]

Hi everyone~~ :)
Have you tried acetone-free nail polish remover before?
Since I was high school student, I used acetone to remove my nail polishes..
But, since few months ago.. I always use Acetone-Free Nail Polish Remover from Missha ^^

Let's check it out!
I barely use nail polishes, that's why my nail polish remover still remains more than half :p

Contains Herb Extract..
Dye Free, Acetone Free, Preservative Free
Effective Mild Formula

contains 110ml. Made in Korea


Let's try it :)

Only need 4-8 drops to remove nail polishes on 5 nails ^^
I love this nail remover.. because it didn't make my nails dry or yellowish :D 
and it moisten my nails :)

Look at my clean and fresh nails ^^


What I love <3
+ Could clean any nail polish successfully
+ Acetone free
Dye Free
+ Preservative Free
+ Did not makes my nails be yellowish
+ Has mild and relaxing scent <3
+ Quite affordable (around $7-10 for 110ml)

What I hate </3
- Nothing atm ^^

Rating: 4.8/5

Re-purchase? Yes! :)

I have to say that I never want to use acetone again since I found this product ^^ For me, this is must-have item for my manicure & pedicure routine! =)


Have you tried this product?
Thanks for reading ^w^

2 comments :

  1. Hi vee,,
    ihh baru nemu nail polish remover without aceton.. >_< (agak telat ya!!)

    btw vee beli dimana??
    brpaan vee??

    thx u.. :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lupa beli berapa >_< dulu aku beli di riebutik pas lg sale.. kalo ga salah aku beli 70rb hehe..
      coba ikut PO ke riebutik aja :)

      Delete

I do appreciate every comment of yours :D
Thanks for visiting my blog! Enjoy~